What is it and who is it for?
An in-depth initial consultation (60 mins) that covers several topics to better understand not only your medical symptoms, but also your background, medical history, eating habits and lifestyle factors. After the information is analysed, a full report will be prepared. Finally, a sustainable nutritional programme will be established to suit your food preferences and lifestyle.
We recommend that a follow up consultation is scheduled three to four weeks after your initial consultation, giving you the opportunity to discuss the successes and challenges of the previous weeks, as well as how to consolidate the wins for the long term.
We specialize in the below:
- Diabetes Management
- Digestive Problems
- High Cholesterol
- Thyroid problems
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Post-Cancer Nutrition
What does it include:
- One in-depth session with one follow up
- Clinical testing recommendations
- A customized intervention report
- A three-day analysis of your current diet;
- Details regarding any functional imbalances you may have;
- Advice on necessary diet and lifestyle changes;
- Two Inbody assessments
- One meal plan with options and recipes
- Recommended supplementation dosages and drug interactions (when applicable).
- BodyBlocks food suggestions
Meet a specialist
Nadine is a Nutritional Therapist (NT) and committed Founder of BodyBlocks, she holds an MSc in Personalized Nutrition from Middlesex University London, and completed the UK Nutritional Therapy Practice Diploma (NTPD) accredited by the Nutritional Therapy Education Commission (NTEC.)
She is a member of the Association of Neuro- linguistic Programming (ANLP) awarded by the UKCPD, and has been awarded certificates in sports and fitness nutrition by the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA). She has also been certified by the Dietary Educator Certificate completed in 2015 awarded by the Centre for Nutrition and Lifestyle Management (CNELM) and accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapist (FHT.) Nadine completed her registration with the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT) in December 2017.